Saturday, March 28, 2009
Today had tuition ha ha so bored... Anw nt the point after the tuition had a 1hour session of chat with Celia. Finally.... over...... Relieve =)
After tt went to meet cousin Ah Mei. Had dinner with them ha ha so full! XD Was lik so shock lor! She stare at the waiter with so scary de eyes! Tts poor guy was started lor ah ha! Sad for him lor who ask him forget the order then giv wrong food 2 TIMES! ha ha! SAd case la! Then eat n eat stomach bloated...!

Snapple! STRAWBERRY n KIWI! Emily jealous ba??? Ha ha! XD

Cousin Sheila n God Ma. We ate at duno wat chicken thingy haha all the food consist of chicken de so funny!

God Ma n God Pa!
Today did enjoyed myself ba So happy =)
So can i finally say everything is put to a rest? Everything should end here ler ba? Juz glad everything is ok. A plane ride ba? Rite? Nw hope is alrdy taking off ler ba. I reali can only wish for this relationship to take off to a gd start 好吗? 你听得到吗? I am trying reali. Giv me a chance ok? I can nt ask more but u, ur hand, ur love... Can giv me ur love n tgt we create a beautiful future ahead ok? I can only say this, i reali cnt live without u, my life will b meaningless, reali. I dun think i am a gd guy as all of u had said, i agree, tts y i will change. I wan to giv u a gd life so i ask no more than ur support n ur love. I will wait...
10:12 PM