Friday, March 13, 2009
Today had a terrible day... Cnt believe wat i had done... So un-Nicklaus... Wat had gt into me?
Thnks Sarah, Shermaine, Wei Long, Yon Jun, Nicholas, Chang Shun, Wilson n Cai Jing for being there to comfort me. I was indeed nt myself... So Dwn... So Disappointed.
Thnk to Eugenie for accompanying me too. Thnks Ah Girl. Hope i will forget this day... Tired....
I hope to b able to post out my feelings here to Celia...
I understand wat i did wrong n wat i shldn't had done, i noe i am too much... Too sticky as wat Sarah said. I duno whether u will read this but reali i reali regretted it i did nt thought of this is happening. I am terribly sry bout it. I hope to change for the better soon b4 u return to Singapore n will tak this few days to hav a deep reflection. Over protective ba... i am sry... Din understand u enough... I try harder ok? Would u giv me tt chance? I noe is hard u r afraid to accept me again i noe i am too irritating. I will change that, I WILL. I promise. Only now tt did i noe i am such a lousy guy... I will change tt too. I only wan u to giv me tt 1 last chance. I reali did tried.. i controlled but is still isn't enough i noe. I will try ok? I hope u read this i reali wan to b the Nicklaus u noe i promise... Reply me....
6:34 PM