Sunday, March 15, 2009
Ok so i juz accept my fate ba. The third day of emoing sux reali... Cried to slp all these reali tire me out. I wan a normal life. I am finally enlighten? I hope tmr will b a better day.
Welcm home... enjoy urself? which is gd? i duno... Nvm natural ba. Thnks
Emily for always encouraging n Cheering me up. I will de =) In this world there is many trees, i cnt b stuck in juz 1 rite? But still gt sm feeling of 舍不得... So i giv myself another chance go for one last go? Confusing...
Nvm nt my day ba.
Anw today wanted to go for the I.T show but so many ppl then gave up ler. So crammed! So go shopping lor. Had dinner at Sakura muahahha! So
FULL! Ltr go hm ler. Tts my day ha ha.
No life ba... She muz b enjoying herself huh?(tts gd) But i am here suffering wat for? Haix... Thnks
Chuan Wan for cheering me up too. Tot u will forget to sms de so did nt sms u scare disturb haha but glad u accompany me. I will giv one last shot then =)
Thnks people! I am slowly cheering up ler nt to worry.
Eugenie! When go swimming? Ha ha!
Bye =)
9:46 PM