Finally blogging liao ha ha ha! Actually this week nthing to blog lor... Juz filled with so many unpleasant memories.... But anw today did enjoyed myself! The sch planned a pet rocket activity for all of us ha ha so fun!!! Chang n I a team best rocket weee!
Check out the Nics! I with my father's special hair cut! -.- My "Brother"! Thnk u for being a gd monitor ar! Dun stress too much hor! I understand u xin ku but JIA YOU!!!! U can do it! Try ur best can liao! =)

I found a few gd friends whom i could trust ha ha! So lucky ha ha! Hope the comin year will b smooth! =)

Celia n i.
To:Celia(da*l*ng)
Thnks for being there for me when i am dwn n bearing all the pain without telling me. Thnks oso for being honest, i understand nthing works out the way we wanted but hope we can giv it one las perfect shot hope it will bear fruit huh? Without u i am meaningless. Stay happy n i will too sry for nt understanding when u r dwn, sry for nt trusting when tts wat u needed... I am terribly sry about it. Hope all the bad things can finally b put dwn to rest n let time heal the pain between us ba! TAKE CARE! =)
To: Eugenie Tan (Ah Girl)
Dun moody ok? I will b there for u when u need help! Need any listening ear? Cm to me ba! I will share ur pain. Thnks for sharing my pain n comforting me ar! Dun sad liao hope u will stay cheerful ar! Take care too! everything will work out fine de. I hope i can trust u ok? AH GIRL n AH BOY reunited muahaha! lol! =P
To: Emily (Sister)
Ps ar nvr call u. u ok? xin ku ar? Need help look for me ba, bored look for me too i cheer u up! I hope u dun sad n angry ler la! Ha haha! Stay happy always hor sister!!!! House near near only wan play cm lor! ha ha! Take care!
To: Chang Shun (BEst friend/ Fellow Northlander)
Friend frm primary 3 ler. Time flies. Thnks for helping me tak my long pant frm sch ok? I duno u will loook at my blog a nt but hope u will ba. I realli appreciate ur help frm the bottom of my heart n hope we will b best friend 4ever!!! Take care n dun always wan to b sick la! Hai yo... Lets rebel against mrs yap ba!!! Ha haha! Jia you ar! ALways so cool de! Hehehe! Take care ar brother! NAruto rulez!
P.S: Emily! u nt last ar!
I gotta end here nxt time write more for others ba ha ha i wan slack liao ha ha! Miss 2e5.... I regret....
Bye