Sunday, February 8, 2009
Above is a video of my brother> Nicholas, gaying in class while doin his duty( Wiping the board) I was also drag in lor! Ha ha ha see? Class spirit leh!!!!! =P
Scare ltr kena D.C ha ha!
Anw about CCA i can feel i am slowly being accepted by the seniors... phew... Jia You! I am trying but still kena scolded by coach... Wakao no match fitness lor wat u expect? Grr... U so gd teach me lor! Always hack care de...
Nvm bu yao de zhui lao ren =)
Camp cming soon ler, juz nw finished packing then find my bag BIG! My father ask me bring a haversack.... -.-" Anw left 1 Shirt short ( With Jun Ze) RETURN ME! T.T
COunt dwn:1day left
SO FAST!!!!! Gt gd n bad feeling... he he =P So Early wake up de!!!!
Anw i wan to apologise to Ms Santa for making her angry... =( I reali din mean it...
Emily sis i will rmb ur birthday de!!! Dun sad ler la! Cheers =)
Byes!
12:24 AM