Friday, February 13, 2009
Finally back frm sec3 camp!!!!!Had an enjoyable time there hehe! Other then being more bonded to my classmates i oso made new friends frm the trip which lasted 4days! =) hm sweet hm.... Wa the camp luckily nt tt tough slp well eat well nthing to scare about ha ha! Second serviving everytime i think i fat liao! =) cnt wait to post. All these pics are taken after the camap cause it was then i gotten my phone. Our class won the best class performance award!!!! WOOT!
See the macho one there (fatter one) Tts Daniel one of my instructor n oso the fittest one! Once a basketball player leh!!! No JOKE!

This handsome here is Herman. The thing he is holding is the prize we gotten. Act serious de lor!
Daniel assessing to the situation. He is the one tt made the whole class to be touched till cry!!! 0.o
Daniel n Herman acting. Act cute to b exact.
here is our beloved AI, Teck Wei, supporting our tired I.C, Yong Jun. Gays!!!
Celia n I after passing the checkpoint. Nice huh? =)
Yong Jun here with his funny face. At burger King after returning to sch.Heres a dance frm our A.I n I.C. Teamwork n Unity! Enjoy! =)
Bye=)
11:32 PM