Friday, February 20, 2009
Again n again i failed u n yet u forgave me i am so glad.
Thnks, i will nt do it again i promise...
I wil nt let this happen again.
Future is bright huh?
Hope so ba..
Thnks Xue li for talking to me,
Chang Shun thnk u too for keeping so many secrets for me.
Dun tell any1 wat happen hor!!!
Finally thnk Celia everything.
Oh ya cnt forgot Emily!
Wa miss tt strawberry chocolate!
So SWEET!
OMG!
NICE LEH!
Buy more hor!
Xue li hope u n JS? Las 4ever happy hor!
Thnks for forgiving me too.
Finally i understand myself more haha!
I found many gd friends beside me n juz did nt cherish them,
Hope everythings will return bac to old days
TURN THE PENDULUM!
Perlyn,Yun Ting,Celia,I,Chang Shun.
I am finally ENLIGHTEN!!!
Go trng liao bye...
I am a change person?
5:17 PM